We originally posted this recipe in our forums for the 4/20 celebrations. Though, who doesn’t love marijuana chocolate chip cookies any day of the week? Count me in.
Time: 1 hour
- 1/2 cup cannabutter
- 1 1/3 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 (12 ounce) package (2 cups) of chocolate morsels
This recipe is pretty self explanatory — basically you are just making cookies, but instead of normal butter you will be using cannabutter.
- Preheat oven to 365 degrees
- Mix cannabutter, sugars, and egg into a large bowl
- Combine the baking soda, salt, and flour
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and stir by hand
- Shape the dough into 1-inch balls and place them two inches apart on a greased cookie sheet. Parchment paper helps, too.
- Stir in the chocolate morsels
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until light brown
- Let cool for 3 or 4 minutes
Photo Credit: Blogspot