Public Policy Polling (PPP)’s latest survey shows voters in Washington are in favor of Initiative 502 to legalize marijuana by 13 points, 50% for vs. 37% against.
Additional details from the most recent poll on Initiative 502 show:
- 55% of men support the measure
- 46% of women support the measure
- 70% of Democrats support the measure
- 54% of Independents support the measure (I thought this would be a little higher myself)
- Only 22% of Republicans support the measure
The poll results for Initiative 502 continue to increase! Lets keep the momentum up and keep the dialogue going in Washington! It’s still early, but we may well see both Washington and Colorado vote in legalization this year!
To my Republican cousins: Support the tenants that the Republican party was built on (individual liberties and state’s rights) by supporting this measure *even* if you personally don’t use marijuana!
For additional information and source of data above, please see PPP’s official press release and data results.